Sun, Jan 07|
The Art of Becoming More Sensitive In a Desensitized World
Embodiment, Empathy and Culture ~ Stepping into Sacred World together through the art of subtle sensing and collective presence
Time & Location
Jan 07, 2024, 12:00 PM EST
About the Event
Sundays, 12-2pm EST, on ZOOM January 14, 21, 28, February 4, 11, 18, 25, March 3
Cost: $600 ($500 for Art of Emergence Subscribers)
The course will be a beautiful synthesis of many of the gifts I’ve been offering over the last few years. We will focus on:
- Increasing subtle awareness and subtle competencies
- Engaging in discussion and ritual to return to and re-normalize the art of being sensitive, embodied, empathic and attuned to the seen and unseen world
- Calling on collective wisdom and presence to generate healing fields for ourselves and the world (which desperately needs groups of people in high coherence)
- Exploring subtle activism, prayer, and remote healing
- Practicing cultural embodiment (more on this below) together as an act of service and collective sensemaking—breaking down the content in the culture to digest and metabolize what needs to be processed and generating altogether new, integrative, and healing narratives and stories from the compost.
Maybe this sounds like a lot. If I had to boil it down, I’d say we will be forming a community of practice to enter Sacred World together—to be attuned to each other and feel attuned to ourselves, to listen deeply, to feel more than we might usually, to explore the vast world of information and wisdom we often overlook, to make an art of BEING together, to change the culture through radical empathy, acceptance, witnessing..and magic.