Sun, Sep 18|
The JOY of EMBODIMENT w/ Schuyler Brown and Guests
Join me for this 12-week journey into a more embodied state of being. Feeling is healing!
Time & Location
Sep 18, 2022, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
About the Event
We will meet each Sunday from 12pm--2pm EST. Class sessions will include:
- Instruction, lessons, dharma talks
- Group dialogue
- Embodied meditation
- Embodiment practices
- Storytelling/art and mandala-making
- Small group breakouts
I will be presenting most of the material, but I will bring in 3-4 guest presenters over the duration of the course. I will announce these presenters in the near future.
I will also keep an “office hours” period each month for 45-minute individual sessions. Each participant will be entitled to one 1:1 with me for refinement of practices and understanding.
I highly recommend this course if you are wanting to deepen your experience of embodiment or you are curious how you can heal trauma through the body. It will be deep, fun, and challenging. You will feel and learn a lot. I promise. It will be especially helpful if you’ve been looking for:
- a deeper listening in your body, connection to your intuition
- relief from chronic stress, anxiety, or feelings of alienation
- awakening of subtle competencies related to empathy and healing
- more capacity to hold space for yourself and others
- more aliveness and relatedness in your life
- ways to feel more grounded and steady in your life